5 BEST BENEFITS OF WORKERS COMPENSATION MEDIATION | Snyder Mediations | Teddy Snyder
1) Mediation Works. In one study, 61 percent of workers compensation mediations resulted in total resolution of the disputed issues.
2) Mediation is fast- no waiting for a hearing date on an overcrowded court schedule.
3) Take as much time as you need- no rush to finish within a half-day window at the WCAB.
4) Mediation saves time and money compared to numerous, futile court appearances.
5) Presence of the neutral can help preserve the attorney-client relationship and inject a dose of reality.
Originally published at https://snydermediations.com on January 19, 2015.